229 SW 168th Terr Oklahoma City, OK
The Constable | Call Ken 405-641-0976! | 2100 sqft | 4 bed | 2 bath | 3 garage | Talavera | SOLD!
Be a part of the South Metro’s most desired community, the beautiful Talavera! Stunning custom home close to everything the metro has to offer. This 2,100 sqft home offers all spacious everything! 4 huge bedrooms, 2 baths, and 3 car garage. Sunny windows look out over this charming corner homesite. Tons of storage throughout! Rich dark stained cabinets, upgraded tiles, distress wood mantel, gorgeous designer lighting, and much more adorn this professionally designed home. $3,000 Builder’s Special for upgrades or pre-paids. $1,750 fencing allowance.
This home will feature:
- Hand Textured Walls and Bullnose Corners
- French Doors to the Study
- Trimmed Windows with Pediments in Living Room, Dining Room, and Study
- 2" Blinds Included
- Job Built Shower with Designer Tile Selections & Flat River Rock Flooring
- Dual Shower Heads
- Framed Mirrors in the Master & Hall Bath
- Granite & Quartz Countertops throughout
- Built in Seat with Mirror in Master Closet
- Painted Cabinets
- Taller Upper Cabinets in Kitchen for additional storage
- Full Extension Glides on Kitchen Drawers for easy access
- and So Much More!
Experience the Quality, Distinction, and Service of Harbor Homes:
- Built Exclusively on Post Tension Foundations
- Every Home Tested and Certified for Energy Efficiency
- We Trade!
- We Pay Closing Costs!
- Premier Community Locations
- 10-year RWC State Warranty
"An angel was looking out for us the day our neighbor told us about Harbor Homes in Talavera. We wanted to downsize, but dreaded the thoughts of listing our 21 year old home and having to repeatedly show it. The day we sat down with the Community Manager we were amazed at how easy the transition was with them doing trades! No hassles! This was an answer to our prayers and worries. Within 3 weeks we were moving into our beautiful home. Wow, it was so unbelievably quick and easy We love everything about our home and the addition. Thank you Harbor Homes! "Kish Family