St. James Park
St. James Park is located off SE 24th Street South of Highway 9
Homesites are available now for custom building!
St. James Park is an all-encompassing lifestyle community that you will be proud to be a part of. It is seemingly tucked away while conveniently located near the bustling shopping, dining, and commercial sectors of Norman. With acres or rolling fields, tranquil ponds and walking paths, ST. James Park pairs a comfortable environment with exquisite custom homes and optimal amenities. It's more than just a neighborhood it's a lifestyle.
St. James Park amenities include:
- Neighborhood clubhouse complete with fireplace, kitchen, and dining room
- Secure on-site exercise facility equipped with televisions
- Large community swimming pool/liliBasketball court
- Miles of peaceful walking paths
- The large tranquil ponds
- Easy access to Highway 9 & I-35
- Minutes from OU campus
Washington Irving Middle School
Norman High School
Available Homes in St. James Park
"We think the best feature of our home is the openness of the living-dining-kitchen areaas soon as you step in the front door you feel right at home. Another feature we all seem to enjoy is the bathrooms. We appreciate you guys.....Thank You!"Johnson Family