We do this as a courtesy for our customers and to facilitate the process. We currently have a trade program in which we could trade your used home for a brand new Harbor Home! Whether you are interested in custom building or investing in one of our market homes, we can trade! Once we have an agreement in place for a new Harbor Home, we will determine the fair market value of your home using a reputable real estate agent. The price quoted will be determined by the Comparative Market Analysis of your neighborhood. If you are satisfied with the quoted price, we will trade!
We buy your house, so no need to place it on the market! The inconvenience of having buyers in and out of your home is eliminated! Also if you decide to use one of our preapproved lenders, we will pay closing costs on both homes which will save you money! You will have 5 days or as needed to move out of your old home after closing the house eliminating so much of the timing and stress involved in moving.
|Through Real Estate Agent
||Harbor Homes Trade Program|
$4,000 Closing Costs for you & buyer
Net to you: $85,000
15% = $15,000
- Harbor Homes may use other investment companies to actually purchase your home.
- Harbor Homes will pay all closing costs provided Addendum is followed.
- Abstracting (up to date) of the used home shall be capped at $450. Anything over this amount shall be paid by sellers.
- Actual price paid for used home will vary slightly between 13% and 17% depending on condition of home and other factors.
- Some elements of the trade program may change. The contract agreed to by bother parties shall supersede this and any other implied terms.
- Seller must pay for and provide a termite certificate. If there is infestation then we will discuss how to proceed.
"WOW...Words can't really explain the experience that we have had with Harbor Homes. From the Community Manager helping guide us through the sale of our previous home and helping us pick out and customize our new home, to the Construction Manager keeping us updated on the building process and being there for us when we had questions. Our family has made many major purchases over the years and we have never had anybody work as hard for us as the Harbor Homes team. We can't thank everyone at Harbor Homes enough for the experience that we have received. Because of you, we now have the home that we have dreamed of and we couldn't be happier. Thank You!!"Ball Family